Join Our Growing Family
We are IT company formed with the primary intention of providing quality, cost effective and state-of-the art IT solutions and consultancy services.
In line with our business expansion and project plan, we are inviting suitable candidates to join the family
Technical Manager (to be based in Kuching, Sibu & Bintulu Sarawak)
- Managing of technical teams across the whole project development life cycle.
- Project Management of development life cycle, including testing, deployment & support.
- Provide human resource development and update technical insight to upper management.
- Establish technical requirements and provide architectural design.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all necessary stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, a plus.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Management.
- Must have experience in SQL database management and Object-Oriented development on Java and Android platforms. Experience in BI design and development, a plus.
- Domain knowledge in ERP development for Oil Palm Plantation a plus.
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills.
- Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
Business Analyst (to be based in Kuching, Sibu & Bintulu Sarawak)
- Define business requirements and develop BPM.
- Create functional specification in use cases.
- Coordinate requirement walk through and sign off.
- Conducting effective interview to stakeholder & end users.
- Conducting effective reviews and working with development teams.
- Continuing improve and update functional specification.
- Support requirements and change management by identifying areas of impact.
- Constantly improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Conduct user acceptance test for new program release.
- Possess at least a Degree or professional qualification in Information System, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experiences.
- Computer literate and experience in using ERP software.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Malay.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge in Use Case and BPM tools, a plus.
- Domain knowledge in ERP development for Oil Palm Plantation, a plus.
Intuitive Systems Sdn Bhd
1st Floor, No. 14, Lot 9,
Lorong Pedada 20A
96000 Sibu Sarawak
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.